Independent Experts in Pupil Capacity
The Pupil Capacity Experts
- Considering a Variation to Your Pupil Numbers?
- Reviewing Your Admissions Process or Net Capacity?
- Wanting Independent, Detailed and Accurate Data About Your School’s Capacity?
- Seeking the Most Capital Funds for an Expansion Project?
- Defending Against Pressure to Expand Your School?
- Wanting Floor Plans / Maps of Your School Buildings?
- Looking for a Condition Survey for Maintenance Planning or a Capital Bid?
Pupil Capacity Surveys Completed
Years of Operation
Square Metres of Schools Surveyed
How do you justify the PAN and could you take that extra year group without adding space?
School Capacity Report
The Net Capacity matches the PAN, but how does taking an extra year group affect my number of periods a day and having more sets than year groups?
High resolution images of your school from the air to assist maintenance, assess roof condition, do you want to frame one to hang in your main entrance?
The technical data needed to back a Condition Improvement Fund bid and the information you need to manage the building repairs
Have you covered all of the statutory issues that affect your buildings?
As the country’s foremost experts in school capacity calculation, analysis and reporting, we are in an excellent position to inform your processes and ensure you speak from a position of strength on any matters concerning pupil capacity in your school.
Find Out More
© 2022 School Property Matters