Who Are We?
School Property Matters is a family business founded by Jeremy Pilgrim, the team has worked together since 2002. School Property Matters has a proven track record in providing specialist consultancy and capacity planning support to Headteachers, School Business Managers and Trust Estates Managers across the country from Lancashire to the South Coast.
We have pride in our ongoing and trusted relationships with clients, including Primary, Secondary, Special and Independent schools, Academies, Multi-Academy Trusts and Local Authorities.
What Do We Do?
Jeremy and his friendly team provide on-site practical consultancy and technical expertise for:
- Your Current and Future School Capacity Requirements / Challenges
- Independent Net Capacity Calculations
- School Condition Surveys
- Detailed Reports on ALL Your Capacity Issues, Challenges and Options
- Review and Report on Sports Field Requirements and Opportunities
How Do We Do This?
After consultation on your requirements, School Property Matters’ trusted experts will collect and collate your school property data, new and old, and analyse the capacity and condition issues. Reports, plans and schedules are presented in simple, easy to understand ways with clear explanations and guidance.
What Does This Mean for You?
- Robust Independent Information you can Trust
- Capacity Data to Inform your School Leadership Team
- Costed Options for School Development Plan
- Peace of Mind When Negotiating for Expansion Funds
© 2022 School Property Matters